Outline of the Japan Aluminium Association
* Protection of Global Environment as regards the aluminum industry.
* Promotion of the safety and health.
* Promotion of cooperative relations with aluminum associations oversea
* Collection and publication of data and statistics for aluminum on an international and domestic basis.
* Standardization of aluminum and its products.
* Public relations and publication relating to aluminum.
* Commendation and awarding.
* Expression of opinions of the industry before the public and the government.
|1947||Light Metal Rolling Association (LMRA) and Light Metal Smelting Association (LMSA) were established.|
|1978||Japan Aluminium Federation (JAF) was established through the merger of LMRA and LMSA.|
|1999||Japan Aluminium Association (JAA) was established through the merger of JAF and Light Metal Association (LMA).|
* Members List & Site
(President and CEO, Nippon Light Metal Company, Ltd.)
|Vice Chairman:||Yukimasa Miyashita
(Head of the Aluminum & Copper Business, Kobe Steel Ltd.)
|Vice Chairman:||Katsuyasu Niibori
(President, UACJ Foil Corporation)
|Executive Director:||Yoshihisa Tabata|
|Head Office:||Tsukamoto Sozan Bldg.
2-15, Ginza 4-Chome, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 104-0061 Japan
|Osaka office:||Senba Center Bldg.
Senba-Chou, 1-4-301, Senba-Chuo 2-Chome,
Chuo-Ku, Osaka 541-0055 Japan