Outline of the Japan Aluminium Association
* Protection of Global Environment as regards the aluminum industry.
* Promotion of the safety and health.
* Promotion of cooperative relations with aluminum associations oversea
* Collection and publication of data and statistics for aluminum on an international and domestic basis.
* Standardization of aluminum and its products.
* Public relations and publication relating to aluminum.
* Commendation and awarding.
* Expression of opinions of the industry before the public and the government.
|1947||Light Metal Rolling Association (LMRA) and Light Metal Smelting Association (LMSA) were established.|
|1978||Japan Aluminium Federation (JAF) was established through the merger of LMRA and LMSA.|
|1999||Japan Aluminium Association (JAA) was established through the merger of JAF and Light Metal Association (LMA).|
3. Membership (As of June, 2022)* 137 (129 companies and 8 associations)
* Members List & Site
4. Directors (As of June, 2022)
(Executive Vice President, Kobe Steel, Ltd.)
|Vice Chairman:||Miyuki Ishihara
(Representative Director, President, UACJ Corporation)
|Vice Chairman:||Kaoru Kusumoto
(President and Representative Director, Toyo Aluminum K.K.)
|Executive Director:||Yasushi Noto|
|Head Office:||Tsukamoto Sozan Bldg.
2-15, Ginza 4-Chome, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 104-0061 Japan
|Osaka office:||Senba Center Bldg.
Senba-Chou, 1-4-301, Senba-Chuo 2-Chome,
Chuo-Ku, Osaka 541-0055 Japan