Outline of The Japan Aluminium Industry
* Protection of Global Environment as regards the aluminum industry.
* Promotion of the safety and health.
* Promotion of cooperative relations with aluminum associations oversea
* Collection and publication of data and statistics for aluminum on an international and domestic basis.
* Standardization of aluminum and its products.
* Public relations and publication relating to aluminum.
* Commendation and awarding.
* Expression of opinions of the industry before the public and the government.
|Japan Aluminium Federation was established
Japan Aluminium Federation was incorporated
Japan Aluminium Federation merged with Japan Light Metal Association to form Japan Aluminium Association
* Members List & Site
|Chairman:||Shigenori Yamauchi||(President, Sumitomo Light Metal Industries Ltd.)|
|Vice Chairman:||Takashi Ishiyama||(Representative President CEO,
Nippon Light Metal Holdings Co., Ltd.)
|Vice Chairman:||Masaaki Takeuchi||(President, ALMINE Co.,LTD )|
|Executive Director:||Takuki Murayama|
|Head Office:||Tsukamoto Sozan Bldg.
2-15, Ginza 4-Chome, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 104-0061 Japan
|Osaka office:||Senba Center Bldg.
Senba-Chou, 1-4-301, Senba-Chuo 2-Chome,
Chuo-Ku, Osaka 541-0055 Japan